- Features vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Livewire TS+ features a full color 4" touch screen display with built-in ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment day & night.
- Switch On-The-Fly*: Change power levels on the fly while driving. *Switch On-The-Fly available for select vehicles only.
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tunes: The Livewire TS+ arrives Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven performance tune files & holds up to 10 custom tuning files for Maximum tune flexibility.
- Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode: Tired of devices that stay on after the ignition is turned off? Livewire TS features both a Sleep & Auto Off mode. 2 minutes after the ignition is turned off, Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power.
- Available for both Gas & Diesel Vehicles: Works with most 1996+ Gas & Diesel vehicles
- Built-In Performance Calculator: Built-In Horsepower, Torque, 1/4 Mile & 0-60MPH ET's
- Color 4" Touch Screen Display: Livewire TS features a full color 4" touch screen display with built-in ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment day & night.
- High Speed Data Logging & Monitoring: Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the Livewire TS.
- Holds up to 10 custom tuning files for Maximum tune flexibility.
- Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- The Rear View Camera Input Connector is built-in to the Livewire TS OBD-II Cable for easy connection of most aftermarket Rear View Cameras!
- User Adjustable Tune Options: Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears.
- Easy to configure gauge warning & alerts for critical engine parameters.
- Customize the look of your Livewire TS with user selectable themes, colors and gauge layouts.
- Windshield Mount Included: No mounting solution required. Livewire TS includes a suction cup style mount for easy mounting on your vehicle's windshield.
* This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
Write the First Review!